Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Low Stretch Roll SC-RL
Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Low Stretch Roll is a good all round product, designed for use on a variety of substrates to effectively clean and finish. Our low stretch rolls feature non-woven technology for a sharp cut and longer abrasive life.
This product is not available for online purchase. Add the product to the cart and request an offer.
- Available in a variety of sizes and grades to meet specific task requirements
- Colour coded by grade to reduce risk of error
- Works well on metal, plastics and composites
- Open web resists loading, adding to a longer abrasive service life
- Low-stretch reinforced backing keeps the abrasive side taut and firm as it abrades the surface
- Stiffer backing has less stretch on high tension applications
Use all-purpose Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Low Stretch Roll for effective cleaning, deburring, blending and finishing a wide range of substrates. Our low-stretch rolls can also be used for light grinding. Their responsive design offers a consistent, uniform finish, even on contoured surfaces.
Scotch-Brite™ rolls feature non-woven technology and a unique low-stretch reinforced backing to keep the abrasive side taut and firm as it abrades the surface. In our unique non-woven technology, we intersperse abrasive mineral onto synthetic fibres using resin, to create an open web design.
The gaps between the fibres allow excess material out, preventing the mineral from being worn down by debris. This keeps the mineral cutting sharper longer, enhancing cut performance and increasing abrasive service life.
The spring-like nature of the fibres works well on contours and responds to subtleties on the surface. The responsive design effectively removes unwanted burrs, soils and contaminants without ruining the base material to provide a consistent uniform finish, part after part.
Recommendation for implementation
- Use for cleaning, polishing and finishing
There are no reviews yet.