Scotch-Brite Surface Conditioning Disc, SC-DH
Dimensions : 115 mm
Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Disc is a durable, non-woven disc for use as the first step in cleaning, blending, deburring, and finishing. These discs perform well on contoured or uneven surfaces, without undercutting or damaging the base material.
- Variety of abrasive grades and sizes offer an ideal starting point for cleaning, finishing, blending, and light deburring
- Open web material runs cool and resists loading for prolonged operation
- Conformable disc conditions surfaces without gouging, undercutting, or damaging the base material
- Suitable for metal, composite, plastics, and other materials
- Hook and loop attachment system for fast disc changes in multi-step finishing processes
Our fast cutting Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Disc is an ideal first step for cleaning, blending, deburring, and finishing.
The open web material of our discs runs cool and resists loading, for prolonged use. The evenly distributed aluminium oxide abrasives offer a high cut-rate for consistent finishing.
This surface conditioning discs use aluminium oxide abrasive, the preferred choice of industry professionals for its fast cut rate and long life. The abrasive is tough, durable and self fractures in use to continually expose fresh cutting edges for a more efficient cut compared to traditional abrasives, such as garnet, which quickly wear down with use.
Aluminium oxide mineral is strong, tough, has a high cut-rate and low heat retention. It is widely used for grinding, sanding and finishing – on a variety of substrates in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys.
Scotch-Brite industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products that blend abrasives with non-woven nylon or synthetic fibres, to create an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the product lifespan. The open web material runs cool and is load resistant, limiting clogging of the fibres to keep the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance.
Recommendation for implementation
- Use for fast cutting and efficient first step processing in cleaning, blending, deburring and finishing. Suitable for metal, composite, plastics, and other materials