Scotch-Brite™ Roloc EXL Unitized Wheel
Dimensions : 75mm
Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ EXL Unitized Wheel is made with a compressed, non-woven fibre construction and uniform grain distribution. These unitized wheels are strong and effective in a variety of metal working applications including edge deburring and finishing.
- Strong unitised construction provides effective edge deburring and finishing
- Hard densities offer good edge retention, to help maintain consistent shape and cutting action
- Soft densities offer conformability and flexibility for finishing flat, contoured, or irregular surfaces without damaging the part
- Compressed, open-web construction and uniform grain distribution provide consistent cutting action
- 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system offers quick and easy disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes
Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ EXL Unitized Wheel performs well in a variety of metal working applications and machined parts where close tolerances are important. Use these wheels to achieve professional results in weld polishing, deburring aircraft parts, or blending and finishing on a variety of metals, plastics and composites.
The wheels come in a variety of grades, from fine to medium to coarse. They use EXL material in the higher densities for its toughness and aggressive cutting power for effective deburring of edges and corners, without damaging the part. The lower densities are soft and conformable and work well for finishing contoured surfaces.
Roloc quick change discs are smaller discs designed to be easily and quickly attach onto a Roloc disc pad*, for convenient disc changes between different tasks, or in multi-step finishing processes. The Roloc system provides a secure attachment even for heavy-duty applications, and the variety of available 3M Roloc discs allows the operator to swap from one application to the next in just seconds. The discs allow use of both the edge and surface of the wheel without interruption of mounting hardware.
Scotch-Brite surface conditioning products feature abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibres. Combining abrasives with the fibres creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool, reducing the risk of part discolouration and warping. The fibres are load resistant and keep the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibres, which also extends the life of the disc.
Recommendation for implementation
- Use for a range of metalworking applications. Perform weld polishing, deburring aircraft parts, or blending and finishing on a variety of metals, plastics and composites.
There are no reviews yet.