Scotch-Brite™ Rapid Cut Unitized Wheel
Dimensions : 150mm x 3mm x 22,22mm
Scotch-Brite™ Rapid Cut Unitized Wheel uses 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology and non-woven abrasives. Our wheel offers higher cutting and durability performance in deburring and blending applications.
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology cuts exceptionally fast to outperform leading unitized wheel brands including 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ Cut and Polish and EXL wheels
- Get an exceptionally long life disc with 3M Precision Shaped Grain and non-woven abrasive technologies
- Cuts cooler to eliminate burnishing and heat stress
- Use a smooth running wheel
- With easy attachment system
For efficient deburring and finishing on a variety of metals, use durable and high performing Scotch-Brite™ Rapid Cut Unitized Wheel.
These smooth running wheels offer a cut rate up to three times higher than the leading unitised wheel brands, including our own Scotch-Brite™ Cut and Polish and EXL wheels. They combine two of 3M’s most advanced technologies, non-woven abrasives and Precision Shaped Grain, for superior consistent finishes, ease of use and longevity, plus safety for operators.
They feature three dimensional non-woven web and abrasive mineral in a layered construction, with our proprietary fast cutting Precision Shaped Grain.
Recommended for use with backstands and die grinders, in metalworking, transport and heavy equipment, also aerospace industry applications. Use our wheels for surface conditioning and maintenance.
They come with an easy attachment system, and are available in a variety of sizes with hole diameters from 0.37” to 1”.
Recommendation for implementation
- Use for deburring and blending in metalworking, transportation and heavy equipment and aerospace applications. For door assembly, surface conditioning and maintenance