Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Brush Replacement Disc BB-ZB, Type C
Dimensions : 150mm
Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Brush Replacement Disc is made of moulded, flexible bristles filled with 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain. We’ve designed the firm yet flexible bristles to reach into contours and to give a high quality finish to all surfaces, with minimal pressure.
- Moulded, abrasive-filled bristles surpass wire brushes to strip, deburr, blend, finish, polish and clean
- Extra discs allow for more brush widths
- Flexible bristles require less pressure than wire brushes and conform to contours, even on complex parts
- Contains no wire filaments for more safety
Use Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Brush Replacement Disc to refill or expand the width of Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Brush.
Replace wire brushes and use less pressure, while giving a high quality finish to all surfaces, even around protrusions, detail grooves, patterns and other hard-to-reach areas.
Scotch-Brite Radial Bristle Brush Replacement Discs are a good alternative to wire brushes. The firm yet flexible bristles cover more surface area on contact than ordinary wire brushes. They keep their abrasive quality for the brush lifespan, and offer a safer alternative to wire brushes because there is no risk of flying wires being ejected from the brush.
Our discs use 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain, a ceramic mineral made with our own process to enhance toughness and hardness of the grain. The discs are designed for extra performance, with aluminium oxide blended with ceramic abrasive grain – a combination that results in one of the hardest, longest-lasting minerals available. 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain surpasses aluminium oxide abrasives in cut-rate and durability. It makes an excellent choice for industrial grinding and finishing applications. These discs work well on aluminium, brass, bronze, carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel, and other metals.
Scotch-Brite industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products designed to deliver quality, consistent results for the life of the product. Choose from a range of sizes and grits to suit unique project requirements.
Recommendation for implementation
- Use on various metals including aluminium, brass, bronze, carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel
- Suitable for general industrial, aerospace, automotive, metalworking and transportation
- Use for fine detailing work in electronics, jewellery and woodworking
- Remove paint, stains, adhesives, weld burns, rust, heavy oxides, and surface contaminants
There are no reviews yet.