Scotch-Brite™ Hookit™ PRHA
Dimensions : 150 mm
Scotch-Brite™ Hookit™ Production Clean and Finish Disc uses an aluminium oxide abrasive, which is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its fast cut-rate and long life. These discs are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon fibres.
- High cut-rate provides fine finishing, blending, polishing, paint prepping, and scuffing on a wide variety of surfaces
- 3M™ Hookit™ quick change attachment and removal system provides fast disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes
- Provides proper finish for scuffing primer, metal, and solid surfaces
- Non-woven 3D structure provides long life and consistent finishes
- Load and heat resistance allows for prolonged operation and consistent cutting action throughout the life of the disc
Get a high cut, long life, fine finish, and effective conditioning of aluminium, stainless steel, plastics, wood, and fibreglass with Scotch-Brite™ Hookit™ Production Clean and Finish Disc.
Our discs use an aluminium oxide abrasive, which is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its fast cut-rate and long life. They’re unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon fibres.
This mineral is a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges in use, whereas traditional abrasives, such as garnet, quickly wear down with use.
Due to its high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat retention, aluminium oxide mineral is widely used in grinding applications in addition to sanding and finishing uses. Aluminium oxide is suitable on a wide variety of substrates in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys.
Scotch-Brite is a unique surface conditioning product with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon fibres. Combining abrasives into the fibres creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the nylon fibres.
We offer a complete line of hook-and-loop style 3M™ Hookit discs for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. They are often used in applications where a 3M Stikit™ disc may be too aggressive, as Hookit discs tend to leave finer finishes than adhesive backed discs. Hookit sanding discs conveniently and firmly attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on a random orbital sander, can be removed cleanly and easily, and be used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.
Recommendation for implementation
- Use for fine finishing, paint prepping, and scratch blending, to conform well to irregular surfaces for a clean, consistent finish without undercutting or damaging the base material
There are no reviews yet.