Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7447
Dimensions : 158 x 224mm
Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447 combines flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control. Our hand pad uses fine grade aluminium oxide abrasives which cut fast and fine, to leave a smooth finished surface.
- Get a superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other nonwoven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Features fine grade aluminium oxide abrasive for cleaning, finishing, graining, denibbing and defuzzing
- Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
Use Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447 for a wide variety of materials and tasks. These pads combine flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control, for consistent fine finishing results. They are particularly useful for tough cleaning jobs.
Scotch-Brite pads are used like steel wool grade 1, but unlike steel wool they won’t shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The non-woven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse. Use our maroon hand pads in a variety of ways.
They fit comfortably into the hand for precise control, or can be used with a hand pad block for uniform finishing, or on an in-line sander to cover larger areas.
The pads comprise of fine grade aluminium oxide abrasives which cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth finished surface. Industry professionals choose aluminium oxide for its toughness, cut rate and longevity. The durable abrasive self-fractures during use to continually create fresh cutting edges, compared with traditional abrasives, such as garnet, which quickly wear down with use.
Aluminium Oxide is often used in grinding applications in addition to sanding and finishing, for its high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat retention. It’s suitable for use on a wide variety of substrates in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys. Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasive products are unique surface conditioning products that blend abrasives into non-woven nylon or other synthetic fibres, to create a system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibres.
Recommendation for implementation
- Use for cleaning, finishing, graining, denibbing and defuzzing
- Apply to wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
There are no reviews yet.