Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheel, XL-UW
Dimensions : 152 x 6,3 x 12,7mm
Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheel features a soft, conformable consistency that smooths, deburrs and finishes the edges of metal alloys – as well as many plastic composites. These EXL unitised wheels are available in a variety of densities and grades.
- Wheel edge can be dressed for effective deburring, finishing and polishing of all metal alloys and many plastics and composites
- Tough, layered, unitised construction can operate clockwise or anticlockwise directions
- Densities and grades ranging from soft and conformable to hard and aggressive – to offer utility for a wide variety of applications
- Resists smearing for cleaner surfaces and less preparation
- Minimises heat build up to lessen impact on heat-sensitive materials
- Minimizes heat build-up to lessen impact on heat-sensitive materials
Use Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheel to give a clean edge without smearing – reducing the need for additional preparation and clean up.
These wheels are designed for optimal performance on a die grinder, minimising heat buildup during operation. This makes them ideal for use on heat sensitive materials.
They are filled with abrasive minerals to quickly smooth edges of metal, plastic and composites.
Available with aluminium oxide in fine, medium, coarse and extra coarse grades and silicon carbide in very fine and fine grades.
Scotch-Brite abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into a non-woven fibre matrix. Combining abrasives and non-woven material creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibres.
Recommendation for implementation
- Smooths, deburrs and finishes the edges of metal alloys – as well as many plastic composites
There are no reviews yet.