Scotch-Brite™ Deburring Wheel DB-WL – 152x25x25mm
Dimensions : 152x25x25mm
Scotch-Brite™ Deburring Wheel is an aggressive wheel engineered for a variety of deburring tasks and surfaces. Use our silicon carbide wheels that offers a hard 11 density rating in medium and fine grades, for light to medium edge deburring on carbon steels, stainless steel, titanium and soft metals.
- Hard conformable wheel for efficient burr removal without undercutting the workpiece
- Convolute design for smooth running wheel and consistent results
- Scotch-Brite™ non-woven material resists loading and consistently delivers fresh abrasives for continuous cutting action
- Delivers a finish that may eliminate the need for further conditioning steps
- Minimises heat build up to reduce risk of discolouration and warping on heat sensitive substrates
- Effective for all types of metals composites and glass, allowing one wheel to perform more tasks
Use our hard, aggressive Scotch-Brite™ Deburring Wheel for a variety of deburring tasks and surfaces. Our silicon carbide wheels are of a hard 11 density rating, in medium and fine grades. They are effective in light to medium edge deburring on carbon steels, stainless steel, titanium and soft metals.
The convolute and non-woven design of our Scotch-Brite™ deburring wheels provides a consistent abrasive action over flat or irregular surfaces throughout the entire wheel life.
Our wheels are hard and durable, making them ideal for deburring stamped or laser cut parts, cleaning or finishing after belt sanding, reducing gouging of the base material. They offer a superior finish, which may eliminate the need for further final finishing steps.
They use extra sharp silicon carbide abrasive grain, a synthetic material typically used for low pressure applications such as paint finishing and preparation. Silicon carbide breaks down faster than aluminium oxide, for a finer finish. The open web material runs cool and resists loading, limiting clogging of the fibres. Together with the continual breakdown of fibres in the web to reveal fresh minerals, this keeps the high cutting performance of the minerals. The result is an extremely long service life.
Scotch-Brite industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products that comprise of abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibres. Combining abrasives with fibres in this way creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the product lifespan.
Use Scotch-Brite products to enhance productivity while reducing the need for cleaning chemicals and wire brushes. From aesthetic finishing to weld blending, deburring, and more, they work fast and deliver consistent results, part after part.
Recommendation for implementation
- Use for a variety of deburring tasks. Suitable for light to medium edge deburring on carbon steels, stainless steel, titanium.For use on soft metals including aluminium, copper and brass, composites, plastics and glass