Scotch-Brite™ Clean & Strip Disc CG-DC SXCRS – 200x13mm
Dimensions : 200x13mm
Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Strip Disc is designed to effectively clean welds, remove rust and strip paint. Our extra coarse grade open web discs provide a smooth running loading-resistant wheel, which is ideal for removing soft coatings.
- Reach into tight corners for complete cleaning, stripping and surface preparation
- Cover a bigger surface area than with wire brushes
- Uses extra coarse grade silicon carbide for aggressive cutting and a finer finish than with wire brushes
- Load and heat resistance offers prolonged operation and consistent finishing results for the disc’s lifetime
- Smear resistant non-woven material ensures the disc wears uniformly over its life
- Smear resistant, non-woven web material provides uniform wear over the life of the disc
For a superior finish, use Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Strip Disc. Our non-woven discs offer a safe alternative to wire brushes to effectively clean welds, remove rust and strip paint. They cover a wider surface area, producing a finer result that may eliminate the need for subsequent finishing steps. Scotch-Brite clean and strip discs use a sharp synthetic extra coarse silicon carbide abrasive, typically used in low pressure applications such as paint preparation. It breaks down faster than aluminium oxide, to give a superior finish. Our Scotch-Brite industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products. We blend them with non-woven nylon or other synthetic fibres, to create a system that offers consistent results for the entire product lifespan. The discs are perfect for removing soft coatings. The open material together with the aggressive abrasive, provides a smooth running wheel that resists loading. By limiting fibre clogging, the abrasive minerals keep their high cutting performance.
Recommendation for implementation
- Clean welds, remove rust and strip paint in a variety of applications