Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll
Dimensions : 100 mm x 10 m
Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll provides consistent surface conditioning for the life of the product. Our clean and finish roll stock can be cut into any length.
- Roll stock can be cut into any length
- Conformable pad gets into hard-to-reach areas
- Suitable for hand use or on oscillating and dual pad rubbing machines
- Open web material resists loading, allowing abrasives to maintain a consistent cut-rate
- Suitable for metal, wood, composite and advanced materials
Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll delivers consistent results for finishing, blending, polishing, and cleaning on a variety of metals, wood, plastics surfaces as well as hard-to-reach areas. Our conformable clean and finish rolls can be easily cut into any length.
Load resistance keeps the abrasive particles exposed, to maintain a consistent cut rate. These rolls can be used by hand for precise control. Wider width stock can be cut and paired with a hand pad holder for uniform finishing, or on an inline or oscillating sander to cover larger areas.
Recommendation for implementation
- Use for finishing, blending, polishing, and cleaning on a variety of metals, wood, plastics surfaces as well as hard-to-reach areas. Produces best results when used with an air or electric buffer equipped with 3M™ Finesse-it™ buffing pads. Apply on OEM and baked refinish paints
There are no reviews yet.