Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371 50mmX66m
Dimensions : 66m
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371 securely closes a wide variety of box and carton materials, including corrugated fiberboard. The moisture-resistant polypropylene backing resists abrasion, chemicals, and scuffing to hold strong throughout the shipping process. It easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces to provide a lasting hold.
- Rubber resin adhesive sticks quickly to a variety of materials, including fiberboard
- Tape resists nicks, abrasions, moisture and scuffing for long lasting hold
- Backing conforms around edges and rough areas for a tight seal
- Resists edge tears and splits to help keep contents secure
- Available in custom printing for security and/or branding
This tape is suitable for use on regular slotted containers (RSC) weighing up to 70 lbs. Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene backing with pressure-sensitive rubber resin adhesive and offers good edge tear and split resistance. It complies with environmental considerations of ASTM D1974-92.Medium duty sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. The tape’s durability and high hold works especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is economical and reliable, medium duty sealing tape is popular with manufacturers of food and beverages, sporting goods, piping, metal fabrications, automotive parts and furniture.
Recommendation for implementation
- Lightweight box sealing
There are no reviews yet.