Dimensions : ø50 - ø220mm
Orbital facing machine : portable, lightweight and designed to be used on site as well as in the workshop.
Tube facing consists in bringing the end of a tube or an accessory into conformity and acts on 3 aspects: the perpendicularity of the tube face (maintenance) – the surface state of the face – a length adjustment.
Burfree facing, the chip unrolls towards the outside of the tube.
Perfect preparation for thin tubes before orbital welding.
This product is not available for online purchase. Add the product to the cart and request an offer.
- Burr-free tube squaring and edge breaking machine used after a band saw cut or on electropolished tubes - testera
- Thickness < 0,12 inches (3 mm) according to material
- Wide range of use with concentric clamping for all diameters
- Ideal tool to face a tube before automatic welding
- Accurate manual advance: 4/1000 (0,1 mm) step graduation
- Sliding adjustment of tool holder offers easy diameter change and optimal tip wearing -trošenje noža
- 30° and 45° outside bevel possible with optional tool holder
- Squaring and beveling in one operation
- Possibility to use three tools simultaneously
- Minimal straight length of the tube: 2,44 inches (62 mm)
- Delivered in high quality protection case
- Weight: 121 lbs. (55 kg) - Motor 1100W with large speed range (2 gears)
- Screw and wheel drive to optimize the speed range and eliminate vibrations - pužni prenos