3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W
Dimensions : 150mm
Dust extraction meets industry-leading cut-rate in 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W. This premium sanding disc features a unique abrasive pattern on a net backing that allows for virtually dust-free sanding, with legendary 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain technology. You’ll finish more parts per disc with less dust in the environment, boosting productivity without sacrificing worker health.
- Premium net disc allows for virtually dust-free sanding
- 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain arranged in a unique pattern delivers industry-leading cut-rate and long life
- Part of the 3M Xtract™ Series, the ultimate in dust removal and performance
- Allows for a cleaner work environment than traditional discs with dust extraction holes
- Hook-and-loop backing for quick and easy disc changes
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications including stock removal and fine finishing
- Available in a range of grades from 80+ to 320+
3M™ has eliminated the tradeoff between dust extraction and disc performance. By combining legendary 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain technology with a net backing, 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W achieves an industry-leading cut-rate while allowing for virtually dust-free sanding. Ceramic 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain continually fractures into sharp cutting edges, delivering twice the abrasive life and cut-rate of leading competitor net discs.
Take advantage of 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W to gain a competitive edge in your industry — from metal fabrication and woodworking to aerospace, marine, rail and automotive OEM operations.
Enabling a safer work environment.
A cleaner work environment is a safer work environment. 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W extracts over 95% of dust produced during sanding, reducing exposure to airborne particles and creating a healthier, virtually dust-free work environment. Plus, the 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain in the disc cuts with less pressure required by the operator, making for more comfortable sanding.
Experience the benefits of the 3M Xtract™ System.
3M™ is your one-stop shop for all of your sanding application needs. From net discs to random orbital sanders and portable dust extraction units, we have everything you need to boost productivity and part quality in your operation. 3M™ technical experts have decades of application and industry expertise to ensure you get the right abrasives and the optimal system solution.
• Metal fabrication
• Primer sanding
• Gelcoat sanding
• Composite sanding