3M™ Welding Fume Respirator, FFP2 9928
3M™ Welding Fume Respirator 9928 offers lightweight, hygienic FFP2 protection with a soft inner face seal that can be hygienically cleaned and reused across multiple shifts. Our reusable particulate respirator has a carbon-loaded, flame-retardant outer shell, is collapse resistant, and has a low-profile design for compatibility with welding shields and helmets. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps improve breathing comfort.
- Efficient particulate filter protects against FFP2 (NPF 12) levels of dust, mist and metal fumes
- ‘R’ rated for multiple work shift use
- Activated carbon layer filters out ozone gas generated by MIG, TIG and ARC welding operations
- Specially treated outer shell offers increased flame retardancy to help minimise the effect of hot welding spatter
- Filter resists clogging for extended use against welding fume
- Soft inner face seal can improve comfort and can be cleaned for use over multiple shifts
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps to provide comfortable protection in hot and humid conditions
- Welding applications
Stay protected against dust, mist and metal fumes with 3M™ Welding Fume Respirator 9928. This reusable respirator gives you FFP2 (NPF 12) protection, and helps provide extended clogging resistance against welding fumes and relief from nuisance odours.
The soft inner face seal is designed to fit comfortably to different face shapes and sizes, and it can be cleaned with 3M™ 105 Face Seal Cleaner for hygienic reuse across multiple shifts. Ideal for use on welding applications, it has a loaded carbon layer that filters out ozone gas generated by MIG, TIG and ARC welding operations.
The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up and helps to provide comfortable protection in hot and humid conditions. A flame-retardant outer shell helps to safeguard against hot welding spatter, and the low-profile design is ideal for use with welding shields and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmets. It’s robust, collapse resistant, and is specially designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products. An adjustable braided headband helps give you a secure, yet comfortable fit.
Recommendation for implementation
- Welding applications
There are no reviews yet.