3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-drying, and transparent spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. Our fast, permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
- Versatile adhesive bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Fast, aggressive tack and low soak-in eliminates clamping and dry time
- Extended bond time allows 15 seconds to 30 minutes after application before attaching surfaces
- Multi purpose adhesive that forms strong bonds with paper, cardboard, fabric, cushion foam, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Good choice for holding glass fabrics in place during infusion processes
Its aggressive tack gives you a high initial grab and sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to position parts for best fit. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects all throughout your business. It forms strong bonds on a wide array of materials including wood, cardboard, fabric and cushion foam to plastic, metal, paper and much more. Great for display assembly and other light industrial uses.
Uses for 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive include:
Great Dry Layup adhesive for holding glass fabrics in place during infusion processes
Bonding laminates, decorative veneers, thin films, foils and fabrics
Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
Attaching labls, wiring diagrams etc
Picture framing and mounting presentations (photo safe)
Recommendation for implementation
- Bond insulating material such as polystyrene, rock wool, glass wool. Attaching fibreglass insulation and drywall corner beads. Bond thin decorative film, foils, and fabrics. General maintenance and repair projects. For variety of display and furniture jobs.