3M™ SecureFit™ X5000 Safety Helmet
3M™ SecureFit™ X5000 Safety Helmet has six different settings to adjust position and a 4-point chin strap selector system to switch between EN397 or EN12492 certification standards. Our high-viz green safety helmet is vented, brimless and has a 3M™ UVicator™ Sensor that indicates damaging levels of ultraviolet (UV) light. The easy-to-adjust, 6-point ratchet suspension system features the exclusive 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology. It also meets EN50365 1000 Vac standard.
- Secure, comfortable head protection for working at heights and other hazardous industrial jobs
- Suspension system incorporates exclusive patented 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology
- 4-point chin strap selector system unique to 3M allows wearer to switch between EN 12492 (helmets for mountaineers) and EN 397 (industrial safety helmets) standards
- 6-point ratchet suspension allows wearer to customise height and fit with multiple levels of vertical adjustment
- Inspired by climbing helmets with a brimless design to give you a clear upward view
- Accessory slots and clips are compatible with a variety of 3M face shields, earmuffs and other accessories
- 3M™ Uvicator™ sensor disc tells you when your hard hat has been over exposed to UV-radiation and it’s time to replace it
For head protection that’s secure and comfortable get 3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet X5014VE-CE. It’s ideal for a variety of situations, including working at heights or for industrial jobs that involve heavy machinery or other hazards.
Vented safety helmet is designed and certified to meet both EN12492 and EN397 standards and, with the unique 4-point chin strap selector system, you can switch between either depending on the safety requirements of your workplace.
Inspired by modern climbing helmets, the brimless design gives you a clear upward view so you can stay aware of your surroundings and avoid risks. With six different settings you can adjust to fit a variety of head shapes.
With the easy-to-adjust, 6-point ratchet suspension system you can smoothly tighten the headband as needed. It has the exclusive, patented 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology which not only provides a secure fit but, by reducing up to 20 % of forehead pressure compared to conventional helmet suspensions, also helps improve comfort.
This high-viz green helmet features a proprietary 3M™ UVicator™ Sensor that changes from red to white when exposed to damaging levels of ultraviolet (UV) light. As UV rays can cause hard hat shells to become brittle and compromise their protection level, the sensor changing colour indicates that it’s time to replace the helmet.
Accessory slots and clips are designed to be compatible with a variety of 3M face shields, earmuffs and other accessories.
It also meets EN50365 1000 Vac standard. Please note: the X5000 is either in EN12492 (helmets for mountaineers) mode or in EN397 (industrial safety helmets) mode but cannot meet both EN-standards simultaneously.
Recommendation for implementation
- For use in construction, forestry, oil and gas, utilities and general industry