3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet, X5501NVE
3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet X5501NVE-CE has an adjustable positioning and an easy-to-adjust, 4-point ratchet suspension system that features the exclusive 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology. Our brimless, white safety helmet has a 3M™ UVicator™ Sensor that indicates damaging levels of ultraviolet (UV) light. It meets the EN397 standard for general industrial use.
- Secure, comfortable head protection against small falling objects and for general industrial use
- Suspension system incorporates exclusive patented 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology
- 4-point ratchet suspension allows wearer to customise height and fit with multiple levels of vertical adjustment
- Adjustable positioning
- Inspired by climbing helmets with a brimless design to give you a clear upward view
- Accessory slots and clips are compatible with a variety of 3M face shields, earmuffs and other accessories
- 3M™ Uvicator™ sensor disc tells you when your hard hat has been over exposed to UV-radiation and it’s time to replace it
For head protection that’s secure and comfortable get 3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet X5501NVE-CE. It’s designed for general industrial use and meets everyday safety requirements.
Inspired by modern climbing helmets, it offers protection against small falling objects. It has adjustable positioning on the head and our easy-to-adjust, 4-point ratchet suspension system allows you to smoothly tighten the headband as needed.
The suspension includes the exclusive, patented 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology which not only provides a secure fit but, by reducing up to 20 % of forehead pressure compared to conventional helmet suspensions, also helps improve comfort. The brimless design gives you a clear upward view so you can stay aware of your surroundings and avoid risks.
This white helmet features a proprietary 3M™ UVicator™ Sensor that changes from red to white when exposed to damaging levels of ultraviolet (UV) light. As UV rays can cause hard hat shells to become brittle and compromise their protection level, the sensor changing colour indicates that it’s time to replace the helmet.
Accessory slots and clips are designed to be compatible with a variety of 3M face shields, earmuffs and other accessories, and it’s compatible with a plastic buckle chin strap.
Approved for lateral deformation and molten metal splash and meets the EN397 standard for general industrial use.
Recommendation for implementation
- For use in construction, forestry, oil and gas, utilities and general industry