3M™ Protective Coverall 4530
The 3M™ Disposable Protective Collared Coveralls 4530 are the coveralls that professionals look to for enhanced safety, functionality, and long-lasting comfort. Built with secondary flame spread-resistant properties, this full-body suit features a comfortable design and enhanced construction for peace-of-mind on the job.
- Secondary flame spread-resistant treatment
- Constructed from SMMS material for Type 5 and Type 6 protection
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort
- Recommended for use in multiple industries including mining, oil and gas, and more
Extended head protection
Disposable coveralls offer protection against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dust. They feature a low-profile, three-panel hood that zips up to the chin for excellent head protection.
Freedom to move
This coverall was designed to fit almost every body while allowing for optimal movement to get the job done right. Elastic at the waist and ankles help keep the protective coverall in place, while a reinforced gusset between the legs helps enhance durability while bending and squatting.
Keep cool on the job
This work coveralls feature a robust, yet lightweight Spunbound Meltblown Spunbound (SMS) material. Breathable protective material helps to keep workers comfortable on the job.