3M™ Protective Coverall 4515
3M™ Protective Coverall 4515 is a strong 50gsm SMS coverall with superb breathability and comfort meaning it can be worn comfortably for long periods of time and help productivity. CE certified it protects against toxic dusts Type 5, liquid splashes Type 6 and nuclear particles to EN 1073-2. An economic solution to protect from hazardous dusts such as asbestos fibres exposed to during site inspection.
- Type 5/6 Coverall designed to offer cost effective protection against hazardous dusts such as asbestos fibre
- Made from highly breathable SMS non-woven for effective release of body heat and moisture and reduced heat stress
- Soft and strong 50gsm SMS for strong performance
- 2 panel hood, 2-way zip and storm flap with elasticated back and ankles to reduce the risk of skin exposure
- CE Cat III Type 5/6 hazardous dusts and limited liquid splashes
- EN 1073-2 nuclear particulate hold out
Use 3M™ Protective Coverall 4515 for CE certified protection against workplace hazards, including toxic dust, splashes and nuclear particles. It meets a variety of standards for chemical protective clothing including EN 1073-2 Nuclear particulate resistance, EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034 and Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1. It’s made with SMS which is a layer of spunbond on the inner and outer and a layer of meltblown material in the middle. The Spunbond acts as the smooth strength and splash protection, while the Meltblown layers are an intricate non-woven web of microfibres that filter out dry particulates. Preferred for particle or fibre based applications such as asbestos removal or cement manufacturing. The material is 50gsm and strong offering a better tear resistance for longer wear and wearer confidence in performance. Made from a highly breathable material it effectively releases body heat and moisture during wear. Made with a 2 panel hood, 2-way zip with stormflap, elasticated cuff, waist and ankles give added comfort, making it easier to put on and take off.