3M™ Particulate Filter, P3 R, 2138
3M™ Particulate Filters, 2138 connect to any half or full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection. P3 R filters are small sized and lightweight, with low breathing resistance.
- P3 R protection against solid and liquid particles and ozone up to 10 x OEL
- Additional protection against organic vapour and acid gases below OEL
- Combines protection with comfort and balance
- Small enough to fit comfortably under welding shields
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection works with a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
For protection against solid and liquid particles, and ozone up to 10 x OEL, get 3M™ Particulate Filters, 2138. They also offer additional protection against organic vapour and acid gases below OEL.
Lightweight, P3 R filters combine protection with comfort. They’re versatile enough to use across our range of reusable half and full-face masks, for safe working in hazardous environments. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and their flexibility means they fit comfortably under welding shields.
They can be clicked into place quickly and easily using the 3M™ Bayonet Filter Attachment System, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection.
Recommendation for implementation
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments