3M™ Particulate Filter 6038
3M™ Particulate Filters 6038 are filters that connect to any half or full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection. P3 R particulate filters have more surface area than many standard filters and offer lightweight and well-balanced breathing protection for hazardous environments.
- Offers more surface area than many standard filters, potentially increasing service life
- Supplied in a hard case ideal for harsh environments requiring decontamination and protection
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Face seal check mechanism
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments such as mining or welding
For P3 R breathing protection against solid and liquid particles, and hydrogen fluoride gas up to 30 ppm (or up to 10 x OEL), use 3M™ Particulate Filters 6038. They also provide additional protection against nuisance-level organic vapours and acid gases below OEL that are encapsulated in a plastic case for rough applications.
These particulate filters offer more surface area than many standard filters. The surface area is 1.8 x larger than 3M™ Particulate Filter 2000 Series filters and can potentially increase service life in some applications.
They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask and are designed to optimise your field of vision. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection.
The hard case protects against sparks and high heat, and it’s ideal for harsh environments where easy decontamination and protection is needed.
Recommendation for implementation
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection. Use for protection in hazardous environments such as mining or welding
There are no reviews yet.