3M™ Particulate Filter 6035
3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 are filters that connect to any half or full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection. This P3 R particulate filters have more surface area than many standard filters and offer lightweight and well-balanced breathing protection against solid and non-volatile liquid aerosols.
- Offers more surface area than many standard filters, potentially increasing service life
- Supplied in a hard case ideal for harsh environments requiring decontamination and protection
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Face seal check mechanism
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments
For P3 R breathing protection against solid and liquid particles, and with more surface area than many standard filters, use 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035. The surface area is 1.8 x larger than 3M™ Particulate Filter 2000 Series filters and can potentially increase service life in some applications.
These particulate filters offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask and are designed to optimise your field of vision. A sprung mechanism allows the wearer to perform a quick and easy face seal check every time the filter is used. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection.
The hard case is ideal for harsh environments where easy decontamination and protection is needed.
Recommendation for implementation
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection. Use for protection in hazardous environments