3M™ Loop Fastener SJ3527N
Dimensions : 45.7m
3M™ Fastener SJ3527N is our high performance PSA nylon loop with rubber adhesive and white polypropylene film liner. It provides a firm adhesive bond to a wide variety of surfaces including many low surface energy plastics and powder coats. It’s designed for indoor use, and has an engaged thickness of 4.4 mm.
- Backed with a high performance rubber based adhesive, designed for indoor applications requiring medium temperature resistance
- Provides a firm adhesive bond to a wide variety of surfaces
- Durable for thousands of closures
- Quick fastening helps reduce production time and costs
- Suitable for a range of industries such as transportation, electronics, office equipment, shop fitting and both internal and external signals
3M™ Fastener SJ3527N is coated with a high performance rubber adhesive, its nylon loops bond well to paper and cardboard, paint, bare and painted metal, glass, sealed wood and many plastics. Our fastener is designed for indoor use, and offers medium temperature performance up to +50 °C long-term (+70 °C short-term). Its hook equivalent is SJ3526N.
Standard length of the roll is 45.7m.
Recommendation for implementation
- Point of purchase display and signage. Securing fabric to furniture cushions. Construct composite assemblies. Attach cushioning panels. Hang graphics and banners that change frequently.
There are no reviews yet.