3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764
Dimensions : 5 kg
3M 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 is a clear, 100% solids thermoplastic adhesive capable of bonding to many plastics, including polyolefin. Formulated to be flexible at low temperatures, this hot melt adhesive was designed to deliver exceptional performance for a wide range of applications and industries.
- 100% solids thermoplastic adhesive allows for adjustment over time to meet different project demands
- Formulated to be flexible at low temperatures to ease modification and positioning during application
- Impact-resistant design delivers long-term durability
- Provides dependability through good shear and peel strength
- Compatible adhesive that is capable of bonding to many materials
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 provides good shear and peel strength. Additionally, in order to meet varying project demands, this hot melt glue was created to be flexible for adjustments and positioning. Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 offers excellent impact resistance, delivering long-term durability and resilience for a long-lasting bond. 3M™ Scotch-Weld 3764 is a clear, hot melt glue that is highly compatible, capable of bonding many materials, including acrylic, ceramic, foam, glass, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) materials.
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 can be used in multiple industries including automotive, transportation, aerospace, upholstery, military, window, audio, construction and electronics.
What to Know About Hot Melt Adhesives
Hot melts are 100% solids thermoplastic resins. These adhesives are engineered to re-melt after bonding if exposed to high enough temperature. The advantages of hot melt adhesives is that, unlike mechanical fasteners and sealing tapes, they are virtually invisible between surfaces.
Hot melt adhesives liquefy when heated, quickly fill gaps and wet the bonding surface. When they are applied to a surface, they cool, harden and reach their bond strength within seconds. Due to their quick work-life, you can move assemblies immediately upon application which eliminates the need for clamps, fixturing or additional drying time and energy.
Engineered to meet a variety of needs across a wide range of industries, 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 offers a flexible, yet durable bond.
Recommendation for implementation
- Bond various plastics, including polyolefin
- Assembly, attaching, repairing, potting, panel bonding, wire tacking, bundling, sealing, encapsulating
- Mounting and trim attachment