3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 767i
Dimensions : 33m
3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 767 is a red and white striped vinyl tape. Our tape is used for marking hazardous areas, protruding equipment, or preventing accidents in factories, warehouses and hospitals.
- Use for taping in all non-critical applications
- Conformable backing makes vinyl tape ideal for use on curved and irregular surfaces
- Rubber adhesive provides good instant adhesion on many surfaces
- Maintains vivid colour over time for long-lasting quality
- Can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
Identify and warn with our distinctive Tape. 3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 767 is a red and white striped vinyl tape coated with a rubber adhesive and designed for use as a marking tape for a variety of warning applications. The rubber adhesive offers quick stick and good holding strength on many substrates. Unlike messy paint solutions, this vinyl tape is quick to install and easy to clean up. Conformability and instant adhesion makes this product a good choice for applications on floors, equipment, walls and pipes.
• Floor marking
• Marking equipment pinch points
• Temporary floor marking around spills
• Safety markings
Bright colours in difficult applications
This tape features abrasion resistance to excel in light duty identification of equipment and parts. These features, combined with easy removal properties, often make it a faster, more versatile and less costly option than painting when used in marking and coding applications.
Bringing better ideas to the surface through science and innovation
3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division applies the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, these technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Recommendation for implementation
- Ideal for marking applications in light traffic areas