3M™ General Purpose Masking Tape 201E 48mmX50m
Dimensions : 50m
The 3M™ General Purpose Masking Tape 201E is a premium-quality masking tape used for short-term paint masking, fixing, bundling, holding, sealing, and other applications up to a temperature of 80°C for one hour. Chamois color, rubber adhesive, thickness 0,135mm.
- Good instant adhesion and holding power that resists lifting or curling
- Good solvent and moisture resistance, for indoor use
- Conformable tape, does not tear when unfolding
- Operating temperature range up to 80°C / 1h
- Reduces paint build-up and provides good paint lines, helps resist paint bleed through
This tape is designed for general use in industrial applications with a slight need for temperature and water resistance such as short-term paint masking and sealing applications. It provides a good instant adhesion and holding power that resists lifting or curling. Its crepe paper backing offers conformability that will maintain integrity when formed around corners. Its good solvent and moisture resistance helps to resist paint bleed through and provides good paint lines due to its clean removability in one piece with no residue from most surfaces.
Recommendation for implementation
- General purpose short-term paint applications