3M™ Gas and Vapour Filter 6055
3M™ Organic Gas and Vapour Filters, 6055 fit any half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet connection and are designed to optimise your field of vision. These filters offer lightweight and well-balanced breathing protection for hazardous environments.
- A2 protection against organic gases and vapours (boiling point above 65 °C)
- Combines protection with comfort and balance
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Can be used in combination with 3M™ Particulate Filters 5000 Series
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments
For A2 breathing protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C) use 3M™ Organic Gas and Vapour Filters, 6055. Our filters have a brown, colour-coded label according to the EN14387 classification system to show the type of protection they provide.
These lightweight filters combine protection with comfort, and they’re compatible with our range of reusable half and full-face masks for safe working in hazardous environments. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and they’re designed to optimise your field of vision.
They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. They can also be used in combination with 3M™ Particulate Filters and 3M™ 501 Particle Filter Retainers.
Recommendation for implementation
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection. Use for protection in hazardous environments
There are no reviews yet.