3M™ Foam Fast 74 Spray Adhesive
3M™ Foam & Fabric 74 Spray Adhesive is a fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds foam and fabric to a wide range of substrates. Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The non-yellowing formula dispenses easily in a lace-spray pattern and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
- Designed specifically for foams and fabrics
- Dispenses with a lace-spray pattern optimized for foam bonding
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick assembly of high-stress bonds
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
Our 3M™ Foam & Fabric 74 Spray Adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab with foam-tearing strength, yet allows sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to position parts for best fit. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The lace-spray pattern of its non-yellowing adhesive, combined with its fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance, make it ideal for projects all throughout your home or business. 3M™ Foam & Fabric 74 Spray Adhesive is also offered in canisters for convenient coverage in larger area applications.
Attaching foam and fabric to wood and other substrates
Ideal for home, office, crafts and hobbies
Installing acoustic panels
Fit for Foam and Fabric
3M™ Foam & Fabric 74 Spray Adhesive is capable of bonding foam and fabric onto a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, plastic, metal, wood and much more. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects both large and small. Additionally, our 3M™ Foam & Fabric 74 Spray Adhesive is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits.
Unlike any Glue
When 3M™ Foam & Fabric 74 Spray Adhesive was designed, we aimed to overcome the obstacles faced when applying the existing glues on the market. By inventing what can be considered a unique “spray glue,” 3M was capable of providing a self-contained adhesive solution that saves both time and money.
Recommendation for implementation
- General upholstery and flexible foams bonding (e.g. PU or latex). Bond fabrics to interiors, speakers, etc. Foam lamination. Attaching foam and fabric to wood and other substrates. Installing acoustic panels.