3M™ Earplugs 1271
The 3M™ Earplugs 1200 Series are reusable and designed for insertion into the ear canal to help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise up to 25 dB.
- Reduces noise levels up to 25dB
- Triple flange design for optimum fit for most ear canal sizes
- Made from soft and durable material for optimum comfort
- Firm stem for easy insertion and removal
- Supplied with a durable storage case featuring a belt clip for convenience
- Can be washed with mild detergent
Get comfortable and durable hearing protection with 3M™ Earplugs 1200 Series.
These reusable earplugs reduce noise levels up to 25 dB and are fully tested and approved against EN 352-2.
They are made from a soft durable Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE). The specially designed and triple flange shape is tapered to fit most ear canal sizes, offering a comfortable secure fit. The finger grip design keeps insertion and removal simple, convenient and hygienic.
They come with a sturdy storage case featuring a belt clip, helping keep your earplugs hygienic and together preventing loss.
3M™ Earplugs 1261 are available as probed versions for use with the 3M™ E-A-RFit™ validation system.