3M™ Cubitron™ ll Cloth Belt 984F
3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belts 984F offer revolutionary performance with 3M Precision Shaped Grain that slices clean through metal. Our 984F belts contain a grinding aid, making it ideal for medium to high pressure applications.
This product is not available for online purchase. Add the product to the cart and request an offer.
- Minimise operator fatigue as 3M Precision Shaped Grain requires less grinding pressure
- Cool running temperature reduces risk of discolouration and heat related stress cracks
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain fractures into self-sharpening points, cutting exceptionally fast and increasing productivity
- Belt life is increased, meaning more parts per belt for less belt changes
- YF-weight backing is ideal for medium to high pressure stainless steel, cobalt chrome and nickel alloy applications
Creating a fast cut with a reduced heat build-up, 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belts 984F ensure a uniform finish over the life of the product while eliminating burning during end grain sanding applications.
Our cloth belts use 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain which is electrostatically orientated to form sharp peaks which act like individual cutting tools, slicing through metal quickly. These peaks continuously self-sharpen as they break off, providing long life and consistency with less grinding pressure. This is why our belt products can outcut and outlast every conventional ceramic industrial abrasive product on the market.
They have a fabric splice, adding strength when grinding in medium to high pressure applications.
Our abrasive belts come in a variety of widths and sizes to fit almost any industrial belt sander. Narrow belts are used with portable belt sanders for grinding or blending. Medium belts are used on backstands to remove wields, material removal and to set the grain in stainless steel while wider belts are used with wide belt sanders to dimension metal sheets and coils.
Recommendation for implementation
- Used to dimension metal sheets and coils or add grain pattern to stainless steel. Sets grain in stainless steel, removes material and wields
There are no reviews yet.