3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Film Disc 775L, no hole – 150mm
Dimensions : 150mm
3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Film Disc 775L features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. Our film discs can cut up to twice as fast and last up to six times as long as normal abrasives.
- Contains 3M Precision Shaped Grain which cuts up to twice as fast and lasts up to six times as long as other abrasives
- Film backing provides greater tear resistance and edge retention
- Ideal for a variety of applications focused primarily on stock removal
- Hook and loop attachment gives fast and easy disc changes
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
Use 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Film Disc 775L for a cut that’s up to twice as fast and a disc which lasts up to six times as long as normal abrasives. Our discs have a film backing which offers better tear resistance and edge retention than paper discs.
These film discs feature 3M Precision Shaped Grain which forms into triangular points that slice through metal rather than gouging or ploughing like traditional abrasives. These points continuously self-sharpen as they fracture, generating an extremely fast cut.
3M offer a complete line of hook and loop style Hookit discs for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust or dirt. Hookit discs tend to leave finer finishes than adhesive backed discs, so are often used in applications where a 3M™ Stikit™ disc may be too aggressive.
Hookit sanding discs conveniently attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately). They are removed easily and can be reused for the entire life of the abrasive.
For best results pair with 3M™ Elite Random Orbital Sanders.