3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheel, 65512
Dimensions : 125 mm x 1 mm
3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheel contains 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain for an exceptionally fast cutting and long lasting wheel for use on almost all materials. Our cut-off wheels surpass other wheels in both performance and longevity, delivering significant gains in productivity.
- Engineered to cut faster and last longer than competitive ceramic products
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain is self-sharpening, runs cool and optimises mineral breakdown for extra-long life
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all materials
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- Must be used with a Wheel Guard that fits the size of the Cut-Off Wheel
Use 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheel to provide an extra sharp, quick cut that lasts much longer than other wheels. Our cut-off wheels are typically used for cutting through metals, such as autobody or marine sheet metal, stainless steel tubing, exhaust pipes, clamps and rusted fasteners.
These wheels contain 3M Precision Shaped Grain which forms into triangular points that slice through metal rather than gouging or ploughing like traditional abrasives. These points continuously self-sharpen as they fracture, generating an extremely fast cut. This lessens heat build-up due to friction, reducing heat-related stress cracks and discolouration.
Cubitron II products last significantly longer than their conventional ceramic counterparts ensuring high performance in production applications.
Cut-off wheels are attached to a cut-off wheel tool (sold separately) and must always be used with a wheel guard for safety.
Wheels must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used and must be used with a wheel guard that fits the size of the cut-off wheel.
Recommendation for implementation
- For cutting through metal, such as autobody or marine sheet metal. Use on stainless steel tubing, exhaust pipes, clamps and rusted fasteners